Fall Lacrosse Tournament Team
2015-2016 Year > 3rd-7th Grade > Main Line, PA
FALL 2017 INFORMATION WILL BE UPDATED SUMMER 2017
Lacrosse tournament teams for the 2015-2016 year are as follows:
- 2021 - 7th Grade
- 2022 - 6th Grade
- 2023 - 5th Grade
- 2024 - 4th Grade
- 2025 - 3rd Grade
Registration for tournament teams includes fall training; winter training; spring training and spring games/playdays/tournaments; and summer training and tournaments. Tournament team lacrosse keeps a lacrosse stick in the player’s hand throughout the year and allows the girls to play on a team with girls who are interested in and excited about lacrosse.
If you did not attend the registration event/tryout on September 1st, please contact a Filia representative prior to registering.
- Age Grades 3rd - 7th
- Location Training throughout the year, fields centrally located around the Main Line
- Dates Fall Training, Saturdays September 12 – October 24 (not Sept 26) at either 2:30-3:30 or 3:30-4:30
at the Proving Grounds, 707 Conshohocken Rd, Conshohocken
- Winter Training, 6 training sessions
- Spring (March through May), 6 weeks of spring training (10-12 sessions) plus games, playdays, and/or tournaments
- Summer (May and June), 8-10 training sessions, plus 3 tournaments for every graduation year except 3rd grade/2025
(2021-2024 will play in 3 tournaments and 2025 will play in 2 tournaments and/or game days)
- Time For Fall Training: Saturdays 2:30-3:30 or 3:30-4:30. Other seasons TBD.
Fee2021-2024 grad years: $950 all-inclusive for the year of tournament team Lacrosse
2025 (3rd grade): $800 all-inclusive for the year of tournament team lacrosse
Fees will be collected in 2 payments for the year. End of September and January.
- What is Provided Practice pinnie, balls. Uniforms will be handled and paid for separately.
- What to Bring Regulation girls lacrosse stick, mouth guard, and goggles. Water bottle and sneakers/cleats.
- Registration Dates September 2015 and January 2016
CLICK TO BEGIN YOUR REGISTRATION (When Available)